- Refurbishment of duplexes, siding, tile, electrical, plumbing, drywall, paint, cabinets…a little bit of everything
- Replace: the sidewalk north of Brazil Bridge, 230-232 driveways and sidewalks, 222 & 230 carport porch slabs / Run: conduit and wires / Install: 2 streetlights. (All this needs to be done in one project.)
- Pour concrete for 5 more spots for chapel parking
- Run conduit and wires to Brazil and Colombia Bridges, install disconnect panels, tie into existing panels.
- Remove trees, pour concrete on Panama Place curve, lower grade, run drainage pipe to back corner of 720, replace irrigation, sidewalks, driveways, street, mulch, landscape planting, sod and trees, as well as north end of Brazil sidewalk and 222 Brazil.
- Electrical projects
- Remove, refinish, and reinstall all the handrails in the Latham Center
- Add to the retaining wall in Lake Almost, install a drain above the wall.